2021 Virtual Xtreme Reading Institute
Aug. 3-5, 2021
9 am - 4 pm CST
Note: There will be an additional day of professional development in October and January (dates TBD). Also, participating teachers will receive monthly small group coaching sessions and administrators for each participating teacher will have access to consultation support to ensure teachers have the support they need to teach Xtreme Reading.
Administrators: Do you have a new Xtreme Reading teacher in your building? Are you planning to offer a reading course for your middle and high school students who are reading at the 4th grade level and 2 or more years behind grade level?
Teachers: Are you charged with teaching XR this year and wish to learn directly from experienced Xtreme Reading Professional Developers?
This summer, register for our first Virtual Xtreme Reading Institute for Teachers.
New Xtreme Reading resources and materials have recently been updated to support blended teaching and learning. Our XR Professional Developers have extensive experience teaching XR with students and providing coaching support to XR teachers.
Registration Deadline, July 19, 2021 - $1560/person
Additional Materials you may need: The Instructor’s Notebook Set ($1210) and/or student materials. Click Here for Order Forms - Please order by July 16th to receive your materials on time.
- Registration Step One: Fill out the Online Registration Form
- Registration Step Two: Payment
- To pay by check or purchase order (PO), download the form
- To pay by credit card, visit our online store or call our order desk, 785-864-4780, with your credit card information between 9 am and 4 pm CST.
- Note: This class has a minimum enrollment number. Please do not submit payment information until we contact you that we have reached the minimum enrollment. Thank you!
If you find you are not able to attend the class, notify KUCRL by July 20 for a refund of your registration minus a $25 cancellation fee.