2021 Virtual Fusion Reading Academy
Aug. 3&4, 2021
9 am - 4 pm CST
Note: There will be three additional days of professional development in the fall for The Prediction Strategy, Possible-Selves for Readers, and The Bridging Strategy (dates TBD). Also, participating teachers will receive eight small group coaching sessions spread throughout the school year and administrators for each participating teacher will have access to monthly consultation sessions to ensure teachers have the support they need to teach Fusion Reading.
Presenters: Irma Brasseur-Hock
Registration Deadline, July 19, 2021 - $1560/person
- Registration Step One: Fill out the Online Registration Form
- Registration Step Two: Payment
- To pay by check or purchase order (PO), download the form
- To pay by credit card, visit our online store or call our order desk, 785-864-4780, with your credit card information between 9 am and 4 pm CST.
- Note: This class has a minimum enrollment number. Please do not submit payment information until we contact you that we have reached the minimum enrollment. Thank you
Additional Materials you may need: Fusion Reading Instructor and Student materials (sold separately)
To purchase Fusion Reading instructor and student materials, please contact McGraw-Hill: https://www.mheducation.com/prek-12/program/fusion-reading/MKTSP-QOS01M0.html?page=1&sortby=title&order=asc&bu=seg
If you find you are not able to attend the class, notify KUCRL by July 20 for a refund of your registration minus a $25 cancellation fee.