2023 Arkansas Virtual SIM Conference
Oct. 2-29, 2023 - Asynchronous breakout sessions on Canvas
Oct. 30, 2023 - Live Zoom Wrap-up Webinar (time: TBA, afternoon) Webinar will include:
- Mini-keynote presentation by special guest Jeff Adams, Ed.D., SSIP Coordinator, Arkansas Department of Education
- Time for SIM collaboration and discussion, and
- Arkansas, KUCRL, and SIM Updates.
- $375/person, includes TWO YEARS of Strateworks subscription!
Note: This conference is hosted by the Mashburn Center at UCA. Funds are available for Arkansas SIM Professional Developers' conference registration.
Questions? contact: Mona Tipton, firstname.lastname@example.org, 785-864-0626
TWO STEPS TO REGISTER:
STEP ONE : Submit registration information to KUCRL by completing this online registration form
STEP TWO: SIM Professional Developers outside of Arkansas, please submit your registration fee
- To pay by credit card, visit the KUCRL online store or call 785-864-4780 with your credit card information, 8:30 AM- 4:30 PM CST. We will need the name on the card, the billing address of the card, the card number, expiration date, and 3 digit security code.
- Click here to pay by check or PO
- Note: Arkansas SIM Network Members are covered by funding.
The asynchronous portion of the conference is from Oct. 2-29, 2023 in Canvas to allow you to watch videos on your schedule. As part of the update, you will attend the closing webinar on Oct. 30, 2023.
Do not sign up for this Virtual Conference if you are unable to attend the webinar.
If you find you are not able to attend, notify KUCRL by Sept. 29 for a refund of your registration minus a $25 cancellation fee.
For questions regarding registration, please contact email@example.com, 785-864-0626.
For questions regarding payment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 785-864-4780.